Reconnect with your body, mind, and spirit at The Cottonwood, a beautiful private horse ranch in Joliet, Montana (40 minutes from Billings, Montana) with a nourishing and inspiring 5 nights/6-day Equine Wellness Retreat from September 15-20, 2020. Created to cultivate peace from within, this is an intimate retreat experience for wellness seekers who enjoy spending time outside in nature.
Relax your body, quiet your mind, smooth out your energy. Lean into different experiences. Simply breath in the fresh mountain air and discover a new joy in life. Unburden from the stress of life at our connection with body, mind, and horse’s wellness retreat!
Abby and Jill are wellness enthusiasts and nature lovers. Abby’s love of horses and passion for wellness will be presented through classes showing how to connect and train with horses using games and the language of ‘horse’ (horse whispering). She will share this amazing experience with other horse lovers who desire spending time with these graceful creatures in a gorgeous setting and beautiful home owned by Abby and her husband Mark.
What Can You Expect?
- Learn how horses think, how to communicate in their language, and how to best partner with them
- Connect with mindfulness practices including yoga, moving meditation, and Tai Chi to calm your soul and deepen your spirituality (daily movement & meditation)
- Enjoy an intimate space for growth individually and as a group with like-minded people to co-create community
- Cultivate the power of community by sharing your story led by Jill, yoga, breath work, and beautiful movement
- Experience self-study and individual space to connect with “Self,” transforming body, mind & spirit
- Explore the beauty of Montana with local sightseeing & shopping excursions
- Indulge in a relaxing wellness and growth experience with “self” and horses
- Group Coaching, Nutrition/Cooking, and Wellness classes
- Stimulating Story, Connection, and Improv Groups
- Group activities to deepen your understanding of your personal story and wellness
- Facebook group to connect with others before the event
- Free Habit Finder Session with Abby before the retreat
- Optional Additional Services: Horseback Riding & Massages (must be arranged prior to retreat)
- 5 nights/6 days accommodations at a private ranch home on a private horse farm
- Healthy and delicious meals, snacks, smoothies, and bottled water (gluten-free & vegetarian options available daily)
- Transportation to/from airport
- Deposit: $750
- Triple Room: $2,525/person
- Double Room: $2,626/person
- Commuters: $1,675/person
Early Bird Discount
- Register by June 26, 2020 to receive Early Bird discount
- Regular registration is $100 more
September 15 - September 20